MONIKER FOUNDATION - GRANTEE PORTAL
Site User Basics:
- You will need to create a free Submittable account, or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials in order to submit an application.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If you need to make changes to your application please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission.
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure that you are using a supported browser, and that the files are valid file types. You can find the acceptable file types under the "Choose File" button on the application.
- We will follow up with you about your submission by email. When creating your Submittable account, please input the preferred recipient's email address for communication regarding your application. Please also be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the primary email account regularly.
- Check out the Submitter Resource Center for help videos and articles or to reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions.
- Check out our FAQs for more information regarding our Competitive Grants Program.
How to Apply:
From this page, you can do the following:
- Apply to our Competitive Grants Program and submit documentation
- Submit G.E.A.R. Works Program documentation
- Apply to our Family Giving Grants Program and submit documentation
- Submit Scholarship Program reports
Please navigate through the buttons below to select the task for your organization's purpose. If you have any questions regarding your specific task, please reach out to the appropriate regional staff person.
- Our Family Giving Grants Program is meant to fulfill the passions of our family members. It is meant to act as a philanthropic driver for family member and next generation involvement while simultaneously passing on our family legacy, values, and the giving spirit of our founder. Most importantly, it provides the space and process for family members to explore the world of giving back.
- To be eligible for this grant opportunity, all organizations must have received a family grant award notification by email or mail. If you have not received a notification from our Foundation to complete this application, you are not eligible to apply.
- Applications must be submitted by no later than December 31, 2023. Please direct any questions or concerns to Katy Rees.